Blow away the wet and windy winter and plan a fun gathering, with friends and family.
# OpenforBusiness – We are 500 feet above sea level and open for short breaks and full weeks for self catering or bed and breakfast.
. You can book on line, by email or telephone, just call 01822 610136.
Self catering holiday cottages that offer a truly unique holiday experience, in an exclusive retreat, a historic location, surrounded by the countryside of Dartmoor yet with all the facilities of the town, Old Tavistock Railway Station provides all a discerning holidaymaker could be looking for. Nestled above Tavistock town and overlooking Dartmoor, the old Station offers elegant, luxurious self catering holiday accommodation. The Station provides an affordable indulgence for holidaymakers seeking 5 star standards.
Within three spacious and tastefully furnished houses a stunning mix of high end contemporary and antique furnishings, Victorian architecture and unique art-work feature.
With plentiful sofas, blissfully comfortable beds, fine linen and fabulous en-suites relaxation is easy. The houses are wired with all the technology today’s traveler expects; broadband connection, flat LCD TV’s, DVD players and much more.
Our three luxury holiday cottages in Tavistock, Dartmoor, Devon:
What to expect from these luxury holiday cottages…
- Stay in classically stylish accommodation in a quirky venue.
- Admire the period features including the original platform canopy with ornate ironwork.
- Relax in the sumptuous slipper baths.
- Marvel at the views of Dartmoor from the garden.
- Whet your appetite at enticing Michelin starred restaurants and organic cafés.
- Take a 5 minute drive to the adventure and beauty of Dartmoor.
- Make time for a short drive to the tranquillity of the beaches, plentiful bays and drama of the surf in neighbouring Cornwall.
- Luxury self catering in Tavistock, Dartmoor, Devon
The Old Tavistock Railway Station offers luxury self catering holiday cottages in Dartmoor, Devon for all the family located in the market town of Tavistock, on the edge of Dartmoor Devon.
Bed and Breakfasts